This privacy notice lets you know what happens to any personal data that you give to us, or any that we may collect from or about you. It applies to all products and services, and instances where we collect your personal data.
This privacy notice applies to information processed by or on behalf of Lamb2ewe Limited
Changes to this privacy notice
We may change this privacy notice from time to time by updating this page in order to reflect changes in the law and/or our privacy practices. We encourage you to check this privacy notice for changes whenever you visit our website www.lamb2ewe.com
- What kinds of information about you do we process?
Information that we’ll process in connection with all of our products and services, if relevant, includes:
- Personal and contact details, such as title, full name, contact details
- Records of your contact with us such as via the phone number of our sales office and, if you get in touch with us online using our online services or via our smartphone app, details such as your mobile phone location data, IP address and MAC address
- Marketing to you and analysing data, including history of those communications, whether you open them or click on links, and information about products or services we think you may be interested in, and analysing data to help target offers to you that we think are of interest or relevance to you.
- What is the source of your personal information?
We’ll collect personal information from the following general sources:
- From you directly.
- Business partners, or others who are a part of providing your products and services or operating our business
- What do we use your personal data for?
We use your personal data, including any of the personal data listed in section 1 above, for the following purposes:
- Assessing a supply for a product or service, including considering whether or not to offer you the product or service, the price, the risk of doing so, availability of payment method and the terms
- Managing products and services relating to the product or service
- Updating your records.
- Managing any aspect of the product or service
- To follow guidance and best practice under the change to rules of governmental and regulatory bodies
- For market research and analysis and developing statistics
- For direct marketing communications and related profiling to help us to offer you relevant products and service, including deciding whether or not to offer you certain products and service. We’ll send marketing to you by SMS, email, phone, post, social media and digital channels (for example, using Facebook Custom Audiences and Google Custom Match). Offers may relate to any of our products and services as well as to any other offers and advice we think may be of interest
- To provide personalised content and services to you, such as tailoring our products and services, our digital customer experience and offerings, and deciding which offers or promotions to show you on our digital channels
- To develop new products and services and to review and improve current products and services
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations, requirements and guidance
- To provide insight and analysis of our customers as part of providing products or services, helping us improve products or services, or to assess or improve the operating of our businesses
- What are the legal grounds for our processing of your personal information We rely on the following legal bases to use your personal data:
- Where it is needed to provide you with our products or services, such as:
- a) Assessing a supply for a product or service you hold with us, including considering whether or not to offer you the product.
- b) Managing products and services you hold with us
- Whereit is in our legitimate interests to do so, such as:
- a) Managing your products and services
b) To perform and/or test the performance of, our products, services and internal processes
c) To follow guidance and recommended best practice of government and regulatory bodies
d) To carry out monitoring and to keep records of our communications with you and our staff (see below)
e) For market research and analysis and developing statistics
f) For direct marketing communications and related profiling to help us to offer you relevant products and services, including deciding whether or not to offer you certain products and service. We will send marketing to you by, email, post and social media and digital channels (for example, using Facebook Custom Audiences and Google Custom Match
j) Subject to the appropriate controls, to provide insight and analysis of our customers to business partners either as part of providing products or services, helping us improve products or services, or to assess or to improve the operating of our businesses
- To comply with our legal obligations
- With yourconsent or explicit consent:
- a) For some direct marketing communications
- How and when can you withdraw your consent?
Where we’re relying upon your consent to process personal data, you can withdraw this at any time by contacting us using the details below.
- Is your personal information transferred outside the UK or the EEA?
Not through any of the Lamb2ewe locations is any of your data transferred outside the UK
- What should you do if your information changes?
You should tell us so that we can update our records using the details in the Contact Us section of our website. We’ll then update your records if we can.
- Do you have to provide your information to us?
We’re unable to provide you with our products or services if you do not provide certain information to us. In cases where providing some information is optional, we’ll make this clear.
- Do we do any monitoring involving processing of your personal information?
In this section monitoring means any: listening to, recording of, viewing of, intercepting of, or taking and keeping records (as the case may be) of calls, email, text messages, social media messages, in person (face to face) meetings and other communications.
We may monitor where permitted by law and we’ll do this where the law requires it, or to comply with regulatory rules, to prevent or detect crime, in the interests of protecting the security of our communications systems and procedures and for quality control and staff training purposes. This information may be shared for the purposes described above.
- What about automated decision making?
We at Lamb2ewe do not have any usage of any of data for automated decision making.
- For how long is your information retained by us?
Unless we explain otherwise to you, we’ll hold your information based on the following criteria:
- For as long as we have reasonable business needs, such as managing our relationship with you and managing our operations
- For as long as we provide goods and/or services to you and then for as long as someone could bring a claim against us; and/or
- Retention periods in line with legal and regulatory requirements or guidance.
- Legal bases of Health and social record keeping.
- What are your rights under data protection laws?
Here is a list of the rights that all individuals have under data protection laws. They don’t apply in all circumstances. If you wish to use any of them, we’ll explain at that time if they are engaged or not. The right of data portability is only relevant from May 2018.
- The rightto be informed about the processing of your information
- The right to have your information corrected if it is inaccurateand to have incomplete information completed
- The rightto object to processing of your information
- The right to restrict processingof your information
- The right to have your information erased(the “right to be forgotten”)
- The right to request accessto your information and to obtain information about how we process it
- The right to move, copy or transfer your information(“data portability”)
- Rights in relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office which enforces data protection laws: https://ico.org.uk/. You can contact us using the details below.
- Your right to object
You have the right to object to certain purposes for processing, in particular to data processed for direct marketing purposes and to data processed for certain reasons based on our legitimate interests. You can contact us by going to the Contact Us section of our website to exercise these rights.
- What are your marketing preferences and what do they mean?
We may use your business address, phone numbers, email address and social media or digital channels (for example, Facebook, Google and message facilities in other platforms) to contact you according to your marketing preferences. You can stop our marketing at any time by contacting us using the details below or by following the instructions in the communication.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, or if you wish to exercise your rights, you can contact us by going to the Contact Us section of our website. Alternatively, you can write to The Sons of the North Armitage Bridge HD47NP. Please make for the attention of the Data Processing team.